Thursday, February 25, 2010

A few Randoms

Crew with Cousin Gavin. He love's him! Eric with his two Princesses. He took them on a Valentine Daddy Daughter Date to a Princess Ball hosted by Lifetime Fitness. They had the time of their lives! Just Cute
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I think your younger daughter looks SERIOUSLY like you!!!! And 30?!?!?!? I can't imagine. I'll be there soon! You still look the same as in college though.

Scott and Haley said...

Your kids are the spitting image of you....They are the spitting image of Eric.........You are Eric look like you could be siblings. This all adds up to an Adorable family! Have fun this weekend. Tell my sister and everyone else hello!

Nicole said...

The girls look so cute, it sounds like so much fun.

pendant lighting said...

Cute pictures!

Johanna said...

Oh how I LOVE these pictures! Not kidding! The one of Gavin and Crew is my favorite! You have hot kids.

Chelsea said...

I don't know what to freak out over more... the cuteness of your girls all dressed up with those bows, or Crew looking like a giant baby holding a tiny baby! ADOREABLE!!!