
Good Old Highschool Buddies!! Trisdan, Allyson, Collete, Crystal & I all got together for a fun filled weekend in Park City @ my uncles condo that I decorated. It was a blast. We ate ate ate, and ate some more, and also enjoyed some time on Main Street. We at lunch @ the American Bistro and tried Es Cargo for the fist time. (Tastes like sauted mushrooms) During lunch we realized that Katherine Higel was sitting right next to us with her family. We said hi and she was super nice. It was a great time. We shared lots of stories and reminissed on the past. It was a great opportunity to be real and raw! Thanks Ladies for a great time. We have decied to make it happen more often than every ten years.
3 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!! And how cool to be dining with celebrities! :)
I pretty much HEART Katherine!! I'm totally jeal! I'm glad you had fun!
how fun!!!
girl's getaways are the BEST!
no way did you see KH! crazy!
did you like the food there? i haven't tried it.
Post a Comment