
I have officially joined the Thirties Club!
I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it going into
my birthday month, but I guess if I'm not ready to turn
thirty, than I'm not ready to turn 40 or 50 either. Point being.....
Grow each day, Love each Day, Live for Today, because soon it will be Tomorrow
and another decade will pass without even realizing it.
I'm Lucky to have Today, ESPECIALLY, because I have THIRTY years to look back on and realize how blessed I am to have my family, my religion, and my health! Not to mention thirty years of Lessons learned------lessons I don't want to learn again. So........Thirty is GOOD!
5 comments:
amen!!! it'll be great! i'll be joining that club myself all too soon :)
happy birthday!
Thirty Flirty and Thriving!! You're just a young pup! Happy B-day again!
thirty is really good. i feel like a fine wine, better with age. (not that i would now first hand. actually that statement is kinda dumb, because wine just gets more fremented right? and who wants to be considered more fermented?) seriously though, 30's have their benefits. like...
well said sista! Hope you had a fantastic day and there is a small yummy belated gift coming your way...one in a purple wrapper.
LOVES
Amen Sista! I don't want to learn my lessons again either. All I think about when I see you know is Tim McGraw's song "In My Next 30 Years," so why don't you take his advice and drink a few more lemonades and not so many beers - do things better in your next 30 years. :)
Post a Comment