Thursday, January 07, 2010

Monticello Visit

Uncle Chris, Gramalene, Grandad Love this picture of Grandad with my babies. Priceless! My kids got Girl Gormet for Christmas. It's a cake bakery. We set it up and let all the girls make their own cake. So fun. Tanner was my super assistant. I think secretly he wanted to make one too but we ran out of mixes. He's been watching way too much Cake Boss on TLC! Good show though! Dadio pulling kids around on the Four Wheeler! So fun! Ok, Brighton biting it had to be one of the highlights! I had to get this picture before I ran to her aid. She was fine, so I'm glad I took that split second, cause boy is this a good shot or what!
New Years day we had some fun in the the Cold Sun!
Even We adults were prepared for a good time in the snow
Shaylyn and Haven
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mags said...

thank-you ever so for posting a pic of the snow covered blues. i miss them so!

LeShel said...

looks like a wonderful time!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a good time. Your kids are getting so big.

Eardley Fam said...

Looks like great times!!