I love those duckaroos! Those pictures of Crew with them...Priceless! Oh, and I promise I will e-mail you those pictures of Crew at the game, and from our shopping day!
So dang cute... who has ducks??? That is so fun! I bet they will grow so fast!
Okay, Sage looks 10 in these pics! For whatever reason she looks SO grown up! My kids would have freaked to play with them! HOW FUN!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love those duckaroos! Those pictures of Crew with them...Priceless! Oh, and I promise I will e-mail you those pictures of Crew at the game, and from our shopping day!
So dang cute... who has ducks??? That is so fun! I bet they will grow so fast!
Okay, Sage looks 10 in these pics! For whatever reason she looks SO grown up! My kids would have freaked to play with them! HOW FUN!
Post a Comment