Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Ducks....

Dear sweet Cami, brought 2 little ducks here for my kids to play with/have if we wanted them. The kids were thrilled about them, and named them Junior and Spotty. It took a little convincing Eric to let us keep them. It has been quite the adventure of poop duty, and chirpy chirp all day long, but it does help remind me that spring is coming even though it's freezing cold and snowing outside. I don't know that I will ever be investing in more ducks, but they are fun for a few weeks at least. I feel like over the past few months I keeping telling my kids NO, to everything, so this was my chance to redeem myself and say YES. It's all worth it.....just seeing the look on their faces when we said they could keep them, and how they thank Heavenly Father in their prayers that we could keep the birds. That tuely makes it all worth a little inconvieniece:) These pictures are Crew's photo shoot with the ducks.....he isn't sure of them @ all. Thanks Cami for giving me a chance to say YES
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

They are sooooo cute though (for a little while) and your kids will always remember them....okay, maybe not Crew, but the pics are cute anyway. You're right though, nothing like bringing in the spring with baby animals!