Cute kid. Two of our kids could have been twin. Kambree and Rylan looked exactly the same. Well at least until the hair gres in. Rylan has flaming red hair. Kambree, not so much.
Im pretty sure my hubby was in Chad's office too in Indiana. Jeremy Marshall aka Vern. Him and Mike Pace are dang good friends from high school. Sundi is really cute. So are you! Look how awesome you look just after having a baby. So jealous!
Im pretty sure my hubby was in Chad's office too in Indiana. Jeremy Marshall aka Vern. Him and Mike Pace are dang good friends from high school. Sundi is really cute. So are you! Look how awesome you look just after having a baby. So jealous!
Holy cow! They do look a lot a like. I thought that same thing with the picture down below on your blog of Crew sleeping. Funny! I love how you have 2 of each. That's like what I always imagined when I played house as a kid, "I'm going to have twins: a girl and a boy and then another girl and another boy." And that's what you did!
4 comments:
Cute kid. Two of our kids could have been twin. Kambree and Rylan looked exactly the same. Well at least until the hair gres in. Rylan has flaming red hair. Kambree, not so much.
Im pretty sure my hubby was in Chad's office too in Indiana. Jeremy Marshall aka Vern. Him and Mike Pace are dang good friends from high school. Sundi is really cute. So are you! Look how awesome you look just after having a baby. So jealous!
Im pretty sure my hubby was in Chad's office too in Indiana. Jeremy Marshall aka Vern. Him and Mike Pace are dang good friends from high school. Sundi is really cute. So are you! Look how awesome you look just after having a baby. So jealous!
Holy cow! They do look a lot a like. I thought that same thing with the picture down below on your blog of Crew sleeping. Funny! I love how you have 2 of each. That's like what I always imagined when I played house as a kid, "I'm going to have twins: a girl and a boy and then another girl and another boy." And that's what you did!
Post a Comment