Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July Celebration

This is the Sandy City Motor Unit at their finest. Are you not loving the hot stashes they are all sporting, along with the mirrored shades! (CHiPs, anyone?) Eric is the 2nd from the left in the picture below. I went to give Eric a kiss and the glue for the stash wasn't dry yet so he was trying not to laugh. He had to hook it back on after this picture cause we couldn't stop laughing. It was a fun holiday and Crew even did awesome with the sirens, loud crowds, and firework show. Happy 4th!!!! A big thanks to Eric's mom, Kristine for spending the last few days with us and supporting Eric at the parade. We have enjoyed having her around so much so, that we gave her the 12 hour flu! Love you Nana :)

7 comments:

amelia said...

So FUN! We're glad Eric didn't biff it! You even took little Crew! We want to see you guys! Let us know when you're up for visitors!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute. Craig and I saw you all out walking the other day and I was like, "Ah, cute little family!" and he goes, "Little!" and I'm like, "Oh, my gosh, they have 4 kids, that's NOT little, but still DANG cute!" I'm glad you ahd a fun 4th!

Kellee and Courtney said...

eric,
I found your blog on Mike's. I hope you don't mind if I check in on you occationally. Looks like you guys have a great family. We currently have four liitle people also.

Later,
Courtney Coates

mags said...

Eric is so cool.

Alyssa said...

That's funny! I was trying to figure out if that was really a 'stache on his face there. :)

Eardley Fam said...

Oh that picture of the mustaches is hilarious!! Go Eric!!

Megan said...

I think that Eric should really grow a sweet stash like that one. I am so glad we got to see you two a few weeks ago. I wish we could spend more time with you and your family you all are always so much fun. Next year Crew should be old enough to go boating! We hope to see you all really soon.