Friday, July 25, 2008

This has to be one of my favorite recent pictures. I can't believe how well all my kids cooperated. It was the first shot at that. I'm so glad to have 4 healthy kids. What a blessing. I know it sounds to cliche, but I really am so greatful.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

That picture is so darling! They all look dang, spankin' cute! Good work...4 beautiful kiddos.

Megan said...

I justed showed Colby the picture of Haven and told him that she was his age. He said she was pretty and then started blushing. Better warn Eric that with two beautiful daughters boys are going to be hanging around like crazy. I can not beleive how big all of your kids are getting it totally blows me away. All four of your kids are adorable.

**Cunningham's** said...

All or your babes are adorable, I love little Crew. I want to squeeze him he is so cute! I'm so glad that everything is better with him! ... sorry I forgot to give ya our blog in my e-mail... it's nikandtravcunningham@blogspot.com yeah enormously long I know, thanks to our amazingly short last name.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Your girls look just like you. Lucky for them. Hope things are going good being a proud mommy of 4!