The kids had fun at the festivities. This air jumping obstacle coarse was the fave. It was a blistering hot day, but thanks to some wind and a slight cloud cover, it was bearable.
Hello, once again it's me Sundi (Eric's friend from school). BTW is your brother Chad Eardly? I thought I saw a picture of him on your blog but I could be confused. I've been wondering where you got your freakin awesome brick looking wall paper? Also I love your art area in your kids playroom! We are getting ready to build again. I stumbled upon your ideas a while ago and can't get them out of my head :). Here is my blog sundiandmike.blogspot.com/ I'd love to know how to get some wallpaper like that, if you don't mind, if you do mind I'll understand.
1 comment:
Hello, once again it's me Sundi (Eric's friend from school). BTW is your brother Chad Eardly? I thought I saw a picture of him on your blog but I could be confused. I've been wondering where you got your freakin awesome brick looking wall paper? Also I love your art area in your kids playroom! We are getting ready to build again. I stumbled upon your ideas a while ago and can't get them out of my head :). Here is my blog
sundiandmike.blogspot.com/
I'd love to know how to get some wallpaper like that, if you don't mind, if you do mind I'll understand.
Post a Comment