Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Pregnancy Photo's

So I figured I should try to document my pregnancy. I'm not a fan of the camera right now, but hey what the hec! I am scheduled to have baby Crew on Sunday morning. I asked Eric what he wanted for Father's Day, and he said his baby boy. I guess I have no choice but to "deliver"! (litterally) My doc is going out of town so that is what prompted the earlier induction. We are so excited and the kids can hardly believe that it's here. 9 months is a long time for kids. Hec, 9 months is a long time for me!!! I will post pictures as soon as possible.

3 comments:

mags said...

I see no stretch marks...lucky!

amelia said...

Okay, it's June 17th... he must be here! You're still in the hopital I'm sure! I'll give you a couple days to post again :)he he he! I'd love to chat, so I'll try calling you in a couple weeks or so after things settle down a little!

Alyssa said...

Such a cutie! I bet you're glad to have that babe out of your tummy!