He's finally here! We were so lucky to get Crew on Father's Day after we were sent home that morning from the hospital because the doc forgot to put our name down on the induction schedule. Talk about a let down. Fortunatly, they called us back @ 1:30 pm and we headed back to the hospital. I was admitted @ 2:30, water broke @ 3:15, Pitocin @ 3:30/4:00, Epideral @ 4:30, complete @ 5:30, but the doctor went home for dinner.....ooops!!! They turned me on my side closed my legs and prayed the doctor hurried. At 6:05 doctor arrived rolled me on my back and I gave a half a push and there he was. Born @ 6:09 pm June 15th 7 lbs 10 oz. 19 1/2 in long
Both Eric and I said....He looks just like Haven. It's amazing the resemblense. Now Haven has her twin just 4 1/2 years later! We are so lucky that thus far he is healthy. We are looking into some spasms that he's having now to rule out some potential problems, but we feel confident that all is well.
Thanks for all your posts and thoughts sent our way! We love you all
Hey Cunnighams, I saw your blog on Amelia's and just wanted to check it out. Wow, what a georgous baby boy!!!! Congrats! I remember when we lived in those apartments and you were in the hospital for weeks with your twins. Your family is just so cute. Hope you are all doing well and congrats!
What a beautiful baby BOY! Wow, how great! It sounds and looks as if Mom and baby are both doing GREAT! We're so excited and happy for you guys! 4 KIDS! Rock on!
Oh suz what a cutie!! And your hair looks so fab after all that. And of course you have a fab pillow to rest your cute hair on. You should be the next Design Star!
7 comments:
WooHoo! Congratulations. I'm glad everyone is healthy.
Hey Cunnighams, I saw your blog on Amelia's and just wanted to check it out. Wow, what a georgous baby boy!!!! Congrats! I remember when we lived in those apartments and you were in the hospital for weeks with your twins. Your family is just so cute. Hope you are all doing well and congrats!
Susannah Harris
What a beautiful baby BOY! Wow, how great! It sounds and looks as if Mom and baby are both doing GREAT! We're so excited and happy for you guys! 4 KIDS! Rock on!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy..you are a champ...good job girl!
What a cute picture of Crew! I need to come and love on him some more! Love the little footsies.
Oh suz what a cutie!! And your hair looks so fab after all that. And of course you have a fab pillow to rest your cute hair on. You should be the next Design Star!
Sounds like an easy day!! Wow, I hope my next go round is that timely. You know how to get it done!!
Post a Comment