Thursday, June 05, 2008

Guess Crew's weight and hair color!

Ok, so the official induction date for Crew Evanson Cunningham, is JUNE 16th!!! That is if he doesn't grace our presence any sooner. We are so excited to see him! We are all placing bets on the weight and hair color, so feel free to put in you two bits! Eric----- 8lbs. 3 0z. dark hair Susanne------8lbs dark hair What do you think?

4 comments:

Cami and Justin said...

ok i say,8 lb. 7oz. and medium brown hair. If i win this bet, Crew owes me Cafe Rio!!!!

Curtis Crew said...

Hey Susanne we found you through Trisdan's blog hope you don't mind us checking out your blog. Hope all is well.
clint
clint_curtis@hotmail.com

mags said...

I'm gonna go with 7 lbs, I'll be easy on ya, ps crew is such a cute name.

Logan said...

I'll chime in with a 9 lbs even...and a bald blondie. And just so you know, I hope I'm wrong about the weight. One more week!