Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day Bliss!!

So over Mother's day, Eric took the kids to St. George to bid farewell to his brother Chris. He's serving a mission in Roseville California. I wasn't able to go due to doctor's orders, so the picture to the left depicts what fun I had @ home. I am supposed to be taking it easy due to pre-term laboring, so you better believe that I did. Chickflicks, rainbow sherbet, popcorn, orange shasta, sugar babies, jolly joes, good meds, and my phone. All the things I love! (minus my family of course, but truthfully that's what made it so much fun:) So although most of you probably enjoyed time with your kids or mother's, I on the other hand spent a blissful weekend @ home stuffing my face and enjoying the quietness around me. Happy Mother's Day to me :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Um, hello! I'm totally jealous of your mother's day. Not to say that I didn't have a good one, but what I wouldn't give to have a whole day without any kids or interruptions or whatever...just to do what I want to do...priceless. So, I'm happy you got to do this for mom's day. You deserve it.