Sunday, May 04, 2008

The kidos have been wanting a tramp for some time now, so we figured with Crew coming, now would be a great time to get them the distraction of a lifetime! They were awaiting the Grand Jump, singing......."It's the best day ever" over and over again! Then they took their first jumps, and we couldn't get them off the thing until 8:00 at night. I think I'm more thrilled about the gift then they are!

4 comments:

amelia said...

Happy Birthday Ethan & Sage! Oh It's so hard to believe they're 6! I look at Olivia and just can't believe how big she is! I have some little pics of the twins & Liv when they were like 1. I need to find them & e-mail them to ya! The tramp looks like a blast! We've been trying to figure out what kind of kid entertainment to get for the yard and Olivia wants a tramp the most. I've always just been so nervous someone will get hurt, but with the side nets it seems to be a bit safer. It's just such good exercise for them! You look so great little prego Mom! It looks like you guys are doing awesome! We need to have a reunion & get together! Lets do a family night or something. I'll e-mail ya!

Alyssa said...

Good call getting them a tramp...maybe I should get one for Ian...

Eardley Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ethan and Sage!!! I can't believe they are 6!! I can't wait to see them. Trampoline-great idea esp. with the netting!! You will have your own backyard babysitter! :) Can't wait to come and play.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend. When I was as prego as you, I was put on bedrest and jeremy came home with a ton of junk for me to eat since it was valentines and i LOVED it. Way to veg.