So as you can tell by this photo, I'm super thrilled to be prego! (note the sarcasim) This was @ 29 wks and I'm now @ 32ish. Not too much longer!! whooooohoooooo
Wow-the house looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see it in person-where do you get all your energy prego? You look great by the way!! Spring break sure looked like fun-Jo's house looks so good too. I wish I lived closer to play house with all of you :(
I don't think you know me but I saw your name on my friend Liz's blog. I went to high school with Eric. So tell him "hello" and tell yourself "hi nice to meet you!" What I really wanted to say is that you have the cutest house I've ever seen! I LOVE remaking furniture and painting!
5 comments:
Yo sue-Z I love the decor! Care if I post a picture and brag about you?
PS. Bought a giant mirror that needs a better finish. Any ideas? Please don't fill obligated.
your long lost pal maggie
Wow-the house looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see it in person-where do you get all your energy prego? You look great by the way!! Spring break sure looked like fun-Jo's house looks so good too. I wish I lived closer to play house with all of you :(
Cute girl.
I can't believe I haven't seen you at all since you've been prego, at I guess a picture will do. Let me know when your available to hang sister!
I don't think you know me but I saw your name on my friend Liz's blog. I went to high school with Eric. So tell him "hello" and tell yourself "hi nice to meet you!" What I really wanted to say is that you have the cutest house I've ever seen! I LOVE remaking furniture and painting!
Post a Comment