Ok so this is the somewhat before picture of our kitchen. I decided to be brave and paint my cupboards. I didn't log my progress, but I will put an after shot on so you can see the results. I am so happy with how they turned out! NO, I will not come do yours, but I will gladly tell you how to do your own :) I love you all !
4 comments:
SO CUTE! Wow! I haven't been to your house in a long time. It'll be a whole new place since last time I was there. I like how you used the fork and spoon to hold the curtain. You creative gal, you!
I LOVE IT! I just love your style and sense of color! I am a huge color lover myself, but I can't figure out how to put it all together like you do! Like I said before, I'd love for you to come help me when you get some time. Everything else good? You must be feeling good pregnancy wise if you're able to get that much decorating done :) Take Care! Tell all the kiddos & Eric hello!
love ya!
Love it love it love it! You are the best. No ifs and or buts about it! I can't wait to come see it!
-Dixie
Hey Susie,
You could make some serious money...you are so talented! Just wanted to say hi. Havn't talked to you for awhile. I've decided blogging is a much easier way for me to keep in touch. Our site is ktfausett.blogspot.com
love ya
Post a Comment