So this is the new and improved kitchen! Painted cabinets, faux tin backsplash in rust, we removed the panels on those four doors and put glass in, and we also put brick wallpaper in the dining room. I'll post that too. We love it and feel like this is OUR home now. We are ambitious, but it will make for a cozy place for company and a new arrival in a few months!
3 comments:
you know i love it! I'm already saving my penny's so that you can help me with my house when i have one. That will be a while, but everyone already wants you so i figured i'd get my name on the list several years in advance.
Love it!!!! That looks awesome. I believe I'm going to need your help in decorating next time we move (who knows when). Until then, I'll be collecting decos.
PS. I didn't know you were prego! congrats
Post a Comment