Saturday, March 08, 2008
I'm trying to update things here, but I kinda forgot how to work this thing! Bear with me everyone.
We are in eagle mountain and loving it. It has been an adjustment, but we are saving bundle on gas and eating out! I don't go out as much and there aren't many options for eating out, so the money we are saving has allowed us to make our home cozy and decorated to our liking.
We are having baby #4 in June and are trying to get a lot done before then. The kids are so excited and can't wait for Crew to arrive. Oh ya......it's a boy and we are naming him
Crew Evanson Cunningham. I don't care if you like it or not......we love it! :) Sorry, pregnancy hormones are on the rage again!
Eric is anxious for the warm weather so he can hop on his police harley and write tickets/ ride up the mountain? Honestly, they take "practice" rides to park city. I know.......crazy!
The twins are in kindergarten and having a great time. Funny thing....at their parent teacher conference, their teacher described Sage as creative, independent, and likes to explore her options. Ethan was described as eager, a hard worker, and a perfectionist.
Anyone who knows Eric and I, knows that we have duplicates of ourselves in the Twins. Don't laugh too hard mom and dad!
Haven in enjoying her time with me. She loves Hannah Montanna, High School Musical, and music in general. She's into dancing and playing baby. Get ready for the addition I would imagine!
I am still not a fan of pregnancy. I feel privaledged to be a mom and to have healthy kids, but that doesn't mean I have to like getting the baby here.......right?! Only 4 more months and then once again my life will be blissfully chaotic......oh wait it has never stopped being blissfully chaotic. I guess it will just be increasingly blissful and chaotic! It's like fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think the name Crew is so cute! It just fits you guys! I want to see your house so bad! I keep telling Sam I need to hire you to help me decorate. Since we've been here over a year now, I'm ready! I haven't done much at all...I just don't know where to start! So, maybe after your baby comes and stuff, I'll see if you can come help me! I'm excited to see some updated pictures!
Love the name! Congrats you guys! Looks like our babes will only be 3 months apart!
I want to see pics-of the house, your cute prego belly, and of course your adorable kiddos!! We miss you guys so much! I am not demanding or anything right? We need to get the rest of the fam blogging!
I was checking up on Amelia's blog and saw yours. How the heck have you been girl? Your family is so adorable....seriously beatiful kids. I hope all goes well with your new home. We should get together some time...
Post a Comment