Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Shout Out to Brooke

Here's giving a shout out to my beautiful sister Brooke! She is a charming, kind, remarkable women, who inspires even the most influential women. She has brought so much to our family and I think I speak for the whole Eardley clan, when I say that Brooke has brought such a bright light into our lives! We hope your birthday is a special one and even though you are far away, we still feel your love and spirit close! Enjoy number thirty and embrace it! You are beautiful as ever with thirty years of wisdom under your belt. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! (Oh and give that handsome man of yours a hug from us too!)

1 comment:

Eardley Fam said...

Thanks Susie!! You guys are the best. I feel so loved! Can you feel me squeezing you back?!! Thanks for the b-day shout out-it means ALOT!! Can't wait for you to join the 30's club too! LOVES to all!