where the freak is butterfield canyon??? looks like fun! P.S. I want to take a bite out of Crew... he looks so dang cute!!!
butterfield is beautiful! what a great outing! next time you want to go up there, we'll join ya!
Umm Eric, Crew should be talking by now...
your family picture up top is SUPER cute! What a cool mom you are and your stylin' hat! :)I LOVE your crew's curles!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
where the freak is butterfield canyon??? looks like fun!
P.S. I want to take a bite out of Crew... he looks so dang cute!!!
butterfield is beautiful! what a great outing! next time you want to go up there, we'll join ya!
Umm Eric, Crew should be talking by now...
your family picture up top is SUPER cute! What a cool mom you are and your stylin' hat! :)
I LOVE your crew's curles!!!!
Post a Comment