Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More of us.......boring I know

Just wanted to post more of the fun pics that were captured @ our photo shoot with JoHanna from Moments Photography. Might I add that these are unedited pics...... I only say that, cause Jo is really That Good!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Johanna said...

I am SO excited to edit these babies! That is the cutest thing you did with them, like those old poloriod cameras! SO CuTe!

Eardley Fam said...

Beeyootifull!!! Want one of everything! :)

amelia said...

your family is just so dang pretty! i l.o.v.e. all your pictures! way to go johanna! you're so cute to put my .BrightSides. up! thanks for pimpin' me out!

Anonymous said...

What fun family pictures. Your kids are getting so big..what cuties.

Chelsea said...

I love your family pic! hot stuff!

Maegan said...

Not sure how I stumbled on your blog but your family is so cute! Your little girls remind me of how I remember you. Adorable! My blog is private but if you want to look just email me maeganbar@hotmail.com
Cute cute family!