Friday, April 10, 2009

My Baby Crew

I sure love this kid! He is getting so big so fast. He has figured out how to crawl normal now, and is pulling himself up on everything. He has fallen down @ least 3 stairs, and climbs all the way to the top like a champ. Crew is a happy baby! He is getting at least 6 teeth in right now, so a little cranky, but overall, a sure pleaure. Crew is almost 10 months old and weighs 26 lbs. He is a heavy load. His hair gets thicker and curlier everyday, and I finally have a boy with dark hair. Eric and Ethan are blonde buzzed clones, so it's fun to have a dark one like me. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he's walking around getting into absolutly everything. He has already begun that adventure. Simply Put...........We can't get enough of our Crew! (and that means not only Crew but our whole Crew..Sage Ethan & Haven)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LeShel said...

what a beautiful baby!!

Eardley Fam said...

What an angelic face!! He reminds me of the cherubs in books or something. Oh how I want to give him a squeeze and get to know him!! As we were looking at your blog Austin was very concerned about Ethan's arm and prayed for him in his nightly prayers! Sure love you guys!

Chelsea said...

I know this post is about Crew, but I can't help but notice what a beautiful momma you are! I know, I know, we can't really see your face in this shot, but I can see your love for Crew, and you look so happy and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Crew is getting so big. Crazy how time flies.

Tell me your secret on how to be a balanced/happy mom??!! I have my own share a apologizes to make up for all my grumpy mornings. I need something to help me look at the big picture.....

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

He sure has pretty eyes, just like his mama!!! He is a chunker too. I love chunky babies, I hope mine is. The painted faces story is great!! You need to let them know about that spaghetti eating fight we did on that one date. They just take after you

Alyssa said...

Those pics of him kinda make me want to eat his face off!!! Can't wait to see him in a couple weeks!