This weekend was sure nice, so I decided to
get out of the house and take the kids to the park.
I haven't felt great lately, so I was worried what the walk
would do to me, but I was pleasantly suprised @ what some
sunshine and a little walk can do. We played some soccer, football, &
and I let the monkey's run wild. I can officially say that the Cunningham's
have SpRiNg FeVeR!!!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
SpRiNg FeVeR
This weekend was sure nice, so I decided to
get out of the house and take the kids to the park.
I haven't felt great lately, so I was worried what the walk
would do to me, but I was pleasantly suprised @ what some
sunshine and a little walk can do. We played some soccer, football, &
and I let the monkey's run wild. I can officially say that the Cunningham's
have SpRiNg FeVeR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment