
This Picture cracks me up, because it really
explains how I feel sometimes. This is how my kids play
in the house during the winter, so you can only imagine why
I thouroughly enjoy the summer time. My little monkey's are right where they belong.
We are approaching the season here in Utah, that we
like to call the "Teaser". One minute it's park weather, the next
it's a blizzard and the heater is cranked!
Winter's in Utah.....Got to love it:)
4 comments:
um amen. I never know what to dress my kids in, and I always guess wrong and bundle them when it's sunny, then send them out in a t-shirt during a blizzard. Yikes.
Love those little monkeys! I love those Spring Fever pics and the big snow covered mountains in the background! Oh how I miss them!! Miss you guys!
Loves.
Know how you feel! Except we're lucky to have a bit warmer weather down here...it's nice to just let Ian run around the back yard and get it all out.
i was crackin' up over your kids and their face paint. poor things look like they are difinately in the doghouse. i'm sure by now you are laughing...your kids are so cute. they look like triplets. miss you. hope you are doing good...let me know.
Post a Comment