Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few Randoms

4 of the Most Beautiful people I know:) Inside & Out
Honestly, I don't know how to get them any cuter. I must have stood in the right line in heaven when it came to dishing out kids! I'm really not partial though.......at all!!!
A little delayed post, but it never hurts to wish you all a HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

I LOVE Eric's shirt!!! :)

Hetal Patel-White said...

Hello,
Thank you so much for your comment. I feel so grateful for people like you. I am thankful for your prayers. You have always made me feel so loved. You have a special gift. thank you for your support. I miss you. Thank you again.
Hetal

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

Hey susan, I saw that you have Janet Burningham on your contact list. She is my husbands aunt. Don't you just love her website and books? By the way your little girls look just like Eardleys!!

amelia said...

No, you're right! They are so yummy! I want to just see that little Crew right now! I think my kids were in the same line as yours :)