7. Jimmy Johns # 2 or 13 on Wheat 7 people to tag 1.Cami 2.Jolynn 3.Brooke 4.Amelia 5.Eric (just e-mail it) 6. Alyssa 7.Liz
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Yet another Tag!!
Tags can be a bit annoying for me....as this will make sense when you refer to my answer about not loving to read. I know it's way loser--ish of me, but it is what it is! love me anyway. Cori Robinson tagged me, so here goes....
7 things I can do:
1. clog
2. Sew
3. decorate using little or no money
4. sing
5. take an incredible nap
6. make friends easily
7. get a ton done @ night------domestically speaking:)
7 Things I can't do:
1. even think about a snake without getting the heebie-jeebies!
2.read the twilight series. Sorry believers, I'm just not good @ reading :(
3. keep track of my keys
4.budget my money
5.get dressed cute every day (I just love my jammies so much I don't want them to only have the glory at night) *that, or I'm lazy
6. seem to convince Eric that passing wicked gas is normal for a girl :) hee hee dont' tell
7. even imagine losing my children or husband. I know it's inevitable, but the thought pains me
7 things that attracted me to Eric
1.his hard working attitude
2.the way he treats his mom and grandma's
3. his sense of humor----sarcastic, just like me---we just get each other
4. his chicken legs, ok, not so much, but you should see his abs and chest!
5. his jeep
6. his focus
7.the fact that he wasn't content with letting me go
7 things I say most:
1. you know?
2. honestly
3. seriously
4. and the thing is........
5. ah...squishers (to crew of course)
6. knock it off!!!
7. love you lots
7 favorite foods
1. olive garden breadsticks dipped in Alfredo sauce
2. club sandwhiches with crispy fries dipped in homemade ranch
3. candy candy candy (sour watermelons, cinnamon bears with bliss chocholate, baby ruth.....
4.artichoke pesto panini
5. Prawns & Filet Minion Morton's Steakhouse baby oh ya
6.Cafe Rio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are soooo funny I really like your #6 on things you cant do. It reminds me of the time you and Eric came with Shan and I boating when you were pregnant with Haven and I was pregnant with Colby. Remember the tube ride you had?
You make me laugh so hard! I need to call you! Lets get together and play... I miss you! Are Monday nights good for you guys? We'd love to have you come for dinner & FHE soon! If you e-mailed me the tag, my e-mail isn't working, so I'll have Sam check it out and see if I can retrieve my messages! What a great kodak moment on top! Love it! Classic!
Hey girl. We are setting our blog to private--could you email me your email address cassicraven@yahoo.com--thanks!
Post a Comment