
We attempted Gardner Village today, but didn't have much luck so we are going back with the Barclay's later this week.

The kids just love the witches and the candy store but it was so busy, we couldn't even get around, let alone take any pictures by the witches. Oh well.....

Ethan loved being down by the pond and when I looked over the bridge to find him he looked up and posed perfectly for his picture. I think he was hoping that I would be distracted by his dashing good looks and willingness to pose , as to not get reamed for going down by the water again. It worked :)

The sun was hitting us funny here, but I still think It's cute. Sorry about the bug eyes. I always forget to take my shades off.
5 comments:
Chadd and I love gardner village...especially during Halloween. Those witches are so cute and so are your kids! Anyway, I got my jacket from a store called Havoc in laguna beach. I miss shopping there!
Of Course I remember you!! I LOVED it when you were there to take care of my children. It was so great getting to know you as well!! Congrats on your 4th!! 2 boys 2 girls just like us!! Couldn't ask for anything more!! I don't know the Duvals personally, just SO moved to tears and wanted to spread the word to help out Trent and his family!! I am thrilled to be able to keep in touch with you!! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun on break! I remember that little shirt Crew is wearing! Haha Austin fit into it when he was like a year old! That smile on Crew at the zoo is priceless! Your kids are just growing up too fast. We miss you all sooo much! Enjoy Garnder Village for me-I love that place.
LOVES to all.
Your family is getting so big! I can't believe Crew is out of the "new born baby" stage...You look great as always!
Way to inspire all of us!!
I can't believe how big Crew is. I LOVE his chubbiness, pretty much. I want to munch on him. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
Post a Comment