Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Vegas pics

Eric enjoying a yummy carmel/white choc./butterfinger apple! Rock on Vegas, Rock on!! You can't go to vegas without stopping at In and Out. We love that place. Try the burger "Animal Style" next time you go. It's made be special request only and it's not on the menu. (Only order if you like onions) I'm really bummed because we parked our car at the MGM and when I got out I dropped the camera. The small piece needed to take pics snapped off, and so we weren't able to retreive the part until the end of the night when we got back to the car. Luckily it was still there. I wasn't able to take any pictures of the rest of the date. I don't think Eric was too disapointed, but I sure was. Oh well. At least we found the piece and don't have to buy a new camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

How fun! I want to go on a date like that! I need to come and visit teach you again soon! And I need to show off my baby Crew!