
So Eric took me to Vegas for the weekend
to enjoy the Circ show.....Ka! I highly recommend it to anyone. It was fabulous. We also enjoyed a yummy dinner @ Morton's Steakhouse. That too was fab.
A big thanks to the in-laws for helping with the kids as they so willingly do anytime we ask. We love you guys. This picture was taken @ the top of the Statosphere.......trippy! Doesn't Eric pull off the purple nicely? I sure think so.......I also think I need to get back into my Pilates routine to lose those last baby lbs. Thanks love for taking me for a great weekend! I love you
1 comment:
Eric looks good in purple (thought it was blue). And you also look fab!!! Though I do get the desire for exercise after baby...it's just time to get it all out, ya know? Can't wait till I can in 6 weeks...
Post a Comment