Wednesday, April 09, 2008

TAGGED

Tris tagged me! Here goes: 1. What time did you get up this morning? uh......8:00, 11:45, 4:30 Cut me some slack, I'm prego 2. What do you usually have for breakfast? string cheese, oatmeal, zoloft! that's a must! 3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I love Leona Lewis. So trendy I know, but she's good! 4. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Five 5. Favorite sandwich? Club (I'm a succor for bacon) 6. Favorite item of clothing? shoes usually, but I'm kinda in frumpville right now 7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I would love to visit an incredible island......St. Lucia anyone 8. What color is your bathroom? bluish/green 9. Where would you retire? Ideally by the beach and near family…I know I’m living in a dream world. This is Trisdan's answer, but I second it 10. Most memorable birthday? When I play fox and the hound in the 5 feet of snow with all my friends. what else can you do in january! 11. Favorite sport to watch? I love gymnastics 12. Are you a morning person or a night person? NIGHT all the way! I wish to be morning, but my clock doesn't work that way. 13. What is your shoe size? 8ish 14. Pets? none unless you count my 3 kids, one on the way and my husband 15. What did you want to be when you were little? An Interior Designer.....I'm on my way to getting one thing right 16. What are you today? Hormonal 17. What is your favorite candy? Anything located in the candy isle at Walmart in the 86 cent boxes!! 18. Your favorite flower? I love daisy's and poppy's 19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June ? Whenever Crew gets here! 20. What are you listening to right now? American Idol idol gives back (right now) 21. What is the last thing you ate? brownie 22. Do you wish on stars? you betcha 23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 25. Hair Color? um naturally...med brown....now......brown with blonde highlights 26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mrs. Adair first grade 27. Chocolate or vanilla? carmal 28. When was the last time you cried? oh gosh.....prob 2 nights ago about absolutley nothing of course 29. What is under your bed? nothing....my husband has ocd :) 30. What did you do last night? Sat on the the toilet with the Craps! You asked 31. Favorite smell? fabric softner 32. What are you afraid of? tragic family death 33. How many towns have you lived in? Monticello, Ephraim, St. George, Sandy, Riverton, Midvale, Eagle Mountain.......seven 34. Do you make friends easily? I used to make friends easier, but age has made me more wise in the friends I make. I guess I'm a bit more selective :) Not so eager and vulnerable if you will. ABC tag A: Attached or single: Married B: Best Friend: Eric C: Cake or Pie: brownies D: Day of Choice: thursday? E: Essential Item: gas x ha ha F: Favorite Color: green/ blue G: Gummi Bears or Worms: worms H: Hometown: Monticello, UT I: Indulgence(s): bags......check out etsy.com for fun fabrics and fun creations J: January or July: July! my birthday is Jan, but it's too cold K: Kids: Three with one on the way. L: Life is incomplete without: a simple smile M: Marriage Date: Dec 1 2000 N: Number of Siblings: 7...3 sisters, 4 brothers praise you mama O: Oranges or Apples: both P: Phobias or Fears: SNAKES Q: Quote(s): "Life isn't about finding happiness, it's about creating happiness" R: Reason To Smile: Eric told me to put.....being married to him.....it does make me smile S: Season: Spring T: Tag Five: Lyssa, Dixie, Cami, Eric, Mom U: Unknown Fact about Me: I'm a Championship Clogger! oh yeah V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like meat and veggies......balance! W: Worst Habit: Passing Gas........I love you honey X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds Y: Your Favorite Food: Roast Beef sandwiches from Jimmy Johns, or Pier 49 Pizza, or Onion Rings from GoodWood (dipped in ranch) Z: Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

amelia said...

it's so fun to read about you! you're so funny! i miss you!

mags said...

My word susie, I've been checkin' your blog for months waiting for a post!!! I'm so glad you did! You kids are cuties and looks like they are as creative as their mom. Your kitchen is gorgeous!!! You better start a business if ya don't already have one!!!!