
I found this picture on my computer when I downloaded. HILLARIOUS!! This truly depicts my kids right now. Sage full of Sass & Ethan with his cool dude thumbs up. As far as the hand-cuffed whale to the drawer??????? who knows! I'm guessing Haven took the picture, cause Eric or I have never seen this photo till now!!! OH HaPPY DaY!
3 comments:
That picture is HILARIOUS! My favorite part about it is the whale handcuffed...after all, it is a killer whale. Probably no less than it deserves. Good work Sage and Eth.
HA HA I love it. Your kids will see this picture when there older and what to kill you becuase you posted it! And the whale, I just have to laugh because things like whales getting handcuffed to the drawer is what happens on a regular basis at the cunningham house. So cute. I love the kidos!
That pic is soo hilarious-oh how I miss your kiddos and can't wait to squeeze them-the whale makes me laugh my head off. Your kitchen is absolutely beautiful-I wouldn't expect a thing less-and one day maybe can I pay you to do mine??? :)Whenever I actually have a home to call my own that is. Love you guys and miss ya tons!
Post a Comment