
Ok, so this is so funny. Sage has quite a creative bone(I wonder where she gets it?) She and Ethan were up in the girls room for quite some time the other day. I went to see what was going on, and they were in the midst of creating this shrine. I'm still confused as to what it is, but they are so proud of it, & had plenty to tell me. It was sage's idea to pose in front of it while holding hands. All I know is that the puppies were watching the play, & the kitty and larger puppy were married. WOW. They keep us laughing, that's for sure!
2 comments:
They are so big! I can't even believe they're almost in kindergarten. I can't wait to see them this week!
Okay your kids cannot get any flippin' cuter!! I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks. And Haven in her bikini-watch out!
Post a Comment