Saturday, June 02, 2007
Vasoline Diva
Ok, so here is silly little Haven who has a fasination with getting into things like, lotion, vasaline, lip gloss, ointment.....She thinks it's great to spread it all over things-----like herself!!! What you see on the mirror & her is a whole tub of Vasaline (or Gasoline as she calls it!) It took us a week to get it out of her hair. Tip for all of you out there: Use Conditioner to get out grease in the hair. The shampoo does nothing, because the valaline is water resistant. For some reason the conditioner can eat through the greasy barrier and get it out faster. Weird I know, but it worked way better, than the repeated shampooing. A lady @ the store told me that when she saw Haven's hair and asked what she put in it! (that's how bad it looked) I guess she had a child do the same thing & gave me the tip!
Another funny thing about Haven is, she is totally into Mazda's. #1 because we drive a mazda, & #2 because Eric is totally in to cars so car lingo is talked about in our home a lot.
One day we were outside of Walmart and as cars were driving by, Haven would say: "There's a mazda, or There's an "H" car. She then saw a chevy,& said, "There's a car that has the same sign on it as dad's police car" (He drives a chevy impala). After several cars went by & she had a comment about each of them, a Ford drove by, & she said,"Look, mom, there's an American Idol car"!! You can't tell me advertisement doesn't pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Holy cow! Can't wait till Ian gets to that stage...not. Yeah. You'd think that it wouldn't feel good to smother yourself in Vaseline. Guess Havey must like the feeling...at least she's cute!
I love the pictures! The kids are so darling and fun....enjoy this time in their lives because they grow up so fast! Nana
OMG what a cutie I remember when Kaden did that I wish I would have know that LOL
Melissa
Post a Comment