Sunday, October 25, 2009

Canyons Resort Condo Design Job!!!!

Bedroom Bedroom Bedroom Bathroom This was such a fun job. I picked everything out from the hardware, carpet, furniture and accessories. This Condo is for Sale in Park City @ the Canyons Resort if anyone is interested!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Susanne! You did AMAZING! For riz! That looks gorgeous!

autumn said...

So cute. You did great. I would love to buy it. Let me check my account...maybe next year :)

I love, love, love the picture above the sofa. Great work.

Chelsea said...

Susanne, you rock! Seriously, you deserve a nice smack on the bottom for a job well done! I will check my schedule and get back to you to see when I can pencil you in for it.

chandelier said...

You have such great taste.

Eardley Fam said...

Holey moley-how gorgeous!!! Your talent never ceases to amaze me! Um I wish that were my bedroom!-someday baby someday!!

Unknown said...

So can you come down and decorate my new house... that looks amazing suz. Miss you guys. I miss seeing Haven's little face.

The Rasmussens said...

Hey Suz!! Since I found your blog, I'm going to have to stalk you now. Do you mind!? Cute pics!