
I know you have been waiting so patiently for the new carpet reveal! Ok, so I know you probably could care less, but I promised I would post, so here it is. This was the only room I could get cleaned up enough to snap a pic. Hopefully I can get the upstairs pics taken soon! We LOVE it and it has made a big difference in our health! Heaven only knows what junk was lingering in the old stuff.
4 comments:
Your house looks so nice. I love the feeling of new carpet.
Looks awesome Susanne! Your wainscotting looks amazing too. You should do decorating blogs and teach us all your tricks! I would love little tutorials!
I LOVE it. It looks so awesome, and I bet it is nice to have new carpet. It looks great.
I love your house! So cool. You are an amazing decorator person lady!!!
Post a Comment