Friday, June 05, 2009

My 4 bEauTs!

Ethan age 7 Crew Age 1 (just shy of) Sage age 7 Haven age 5 Johanna Hoover took these shots and she is the bomb! I will get her link on here. momentsphotographblog.blogspot.com check it out.......very reasonable and amazing pics to boot!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Suezan! You are too kind! I am SO excited to edit the rest of these:) Love ya!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures!

Chelsea said...

you were right... Johanna has it going on! She does a great job. It doesn't hurt that your kids are so flipping cute! Seriously... Ethan looks like Eric to me, and the others are 100% Susanne. They are all beautiful! Good baby making!

amelia said...

okay, Haven looks SO big, and Ethan... he must marry Olivia! they are all SO beautiful! did i tell you that we drove out your way? it was like 11:00 at night, and so i didn't dare call you to come say hi! we'll try again for an earlier visit :)
love ya!

you added .BrightSides. as a link!

Thanks! i decided to donate any revenue i earn from it to charities. visit often :)

Eardley Fam said...

I want to see more!! Can your kids get anymore beautiful??!! Love the family shot at top too-seriously more, more!

Ashley Mullen said...

LOVE the pictures. She does a great job. I can't believe Crew is two already. Where does the time go?