
This is Haven all the way! She makes me laugh so dang hard. The other day she came in to tell me that Sage was being a ba-rat! And she was going to have to sit in the nugh-otty spot ugh-gen! Ok, so has you read the "miss spelled" words, try to imagine Haven saying those words just how they are written and using her hips as punctuation . Boy does she ever have Sass!!!! I'm in for it! Look out Kindergarten.........here comes Hugh-aven!!!! (Hip left--Hip right)
Sage is obsessed with taking pictures of herself. I can't even count how many close ups get down loaded of her. Her eye, the inside of her mouth, these cheesy grins! She is such a goofy photogenic nut. Love ya girl
Suckers are the best "buy me some time" treats for Crew. He loves them so so much and they really do buy me some time. I found him asleep with one in his mouth the other day. Too cute to let that moment slip away without a pic! Can you believe he is almost 1!
This is the fabulous Sandi Dixon. She is Ethan, Sage, and Haven's primary teacher from Midvale. She has been their friend ever since. The kids were invited to be apart of Sister Dixon's daughters wedding, and here we attended her daughter's baby shower. The girls were thrilled that they got to go to the party. It was a great time. I know that Sister Dixon will be in my kids lives forever. How sweet:)
Ethan is trying to be Mr. Tough guys with his best bud Parker. These two are inseperable. I know they will be lifer's! It's so cool, cause Parker lives right next door and these boys pretty much hang out everyday. We have considered him an addition to our family as I know the Haslams have adopted Ethan. The funny thing is that Parker has two twin sisters that are just younger than him. When Ethan goes out with their family, people are always asking if they have two sets of Twins. It would appear so. Mark my words.........."these two will have eachothers back, over the years!"
No comments:
Post a Comment