Looks like your b-day was lots of fun! Those pics of each of your kids are soo cute. Crew I just can't believe the rolls on the kids!! He is like bustin out of those red jammies!! Was he able to wear any of the clothes we gave him? And love the decorating tip of the week-keep them coming!
I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I know what you mean about 29 and holding. I keep telling myself I am turning 28 in May, not 30. BTW, I love you hair datk. Way cute!!!
I am a horrible friend...all last week I kept thinking that your birthday was coming up and then I didn't even make it to your blog. I do love you and think your super! I started teaching preschool last week and it has consumed me a little. I love that you are posting deco tips...now everyone can stop hounding you right? Hope you are well...your kids are so cute and grown up. Crew looks like Eric to me. Anywho...love ya!
5 comments:
Looks like your b-day was lots of fun! Those pics of each of your kids are soo cute. Crew I just can't believe the rolls on the kids!! He is like bustin out of those red jammies!! Was he able to wear any of the clothes we gave him? And love the decorating tip of the week-keep them coming!
I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I know what you mean about 29 and holding. I keep telling myself I am turning 28 in May, not 30. BTW, I love you hair datk. Way cute!!!
umm...so how freakin cute in your hair! I am so jealous. Hope you had a great birthday!!! you're the best!! :)
sounds like a great evening. Happy Birthday.
I am a horrible friend...all last week I kept thinking that your birthday was coming up and then I didn't even make it to your blog. I do love you and think your super! I started teaching preschool last week and it has consumed me a little. I love that you are posting deco tips...now everyone can stop hounding you right? Hope you are well...your kids are so cute and grown up. Crew looks like Eric to me. Anywho...love ya!
Post a Comment