
Yeah!!! Eric is 30! He might not
be saying yeah, but I think it's pretty cool. We shall see how I feel next year!
Anywho......I put together a book covering his life over the past 30 years. It was so great
to see the look on his face as this gift was totally unexpected. I contacted people throughout Eric's life and had them write letters, so the back of the book was filled with letters from his family, friends, and peers. I hope it meant a lot to him. It seemed like it did! We love you Love! Happy 30th

Oh, and we then went to Paula's Mexican Rest. So good! (in St. George) & then saw "Yes Man". We later got into a descent cat fight @ the dinner table in front of the whole fam damnly. Oops. I'd like to say it was rehearsed in order to make the day especially memorable, but NOPE.....oh well, we kissed-made up- and now Eric's 30th is truely one to remember! Good Times Good Times! And yes, Love, I will learn to make Toffee and Spudnuts!
8 comments:
HAppy 30th Eric!!!! Suzann, I love your ring.
Please don't tell me that the quarrel was over toffee and spudnuts. You guys sound like us. Fun, Fun. I didn't know you were such a night owl chatting on FAcebook so late. Glad you had a good Christmas!
Hey, I found your blog off of Amelia's and just had to tell you how cute you and your family is. Hope your husband had a great Birthday! Do you ever talk to anyone from the old apartments? Hope you are all doing well.
Happy Birthday YO! It's about time your 30! Have a great day! By the way, we're really offended you didn't ask us to write him a letter!
Okay, we're not, but we just have to harass ya!
HaPpY nEw YeAr!
I just want to eat that baby Crew up! He's so cute!
I love the blog. I looked way back to the beginning of it you know, just to "catch" up. I love what you have done to your kitchen. You have an amazing decorating talent. I am very envious because decorating does not come naturally for me. In fact, Deven does most of the decorating in our home. You look good girl and oh yeah, happy birthday Eric :)
So this is what I have decided...30 is not all its cracked up to be. I still feel like I'm 18 and fresh out of high school. Crazy how time flies. Tell Eric we are sorry we didn't send a letter. I actually deligated the task to McKay because I thought it would be more fitting coming from him...well with all his crazy school work and schedule it never got done. So sorry!!! We do care about you guys and miss you terribly. We need to get together somewhere other than the dental office. :)
-Dixie
Seriously, that is soooooooooo sweet. My sister did something like that for my mom's 50th, and it meant the world but when I saw how many people she contacted and how much work......man....hats off to ya!
So did ya like "Yes Man"? Sounds like a fun fun fun b-day. I still can't believe you put that much time/effort into a gift for a b-day so close to Christmas! You're an animal!
Oh, my blog is
simplesurprises.blogspot.com
Post a Comment