Sunday, December 21, 2008

They aint Gettin Nuttin' for Christmas

Ethan & Sage had their Christmas Progam @ Pony Express this past week. The have been so excited about it. I am so proud of both of them. Stage fright can get the best of them occasionally, but they both did amazing and sang their hearts out. Ethan even gave some funny faces towards the end. I can't believe their 1st grade year is half over:( tear
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Mullen said...

Very Cute. MY twins' music program has been put on hold, casue school was cancelled on Thursday and Friday due to the snow. The kids were bummed, but they will do it when we get back from Christmas break. Seeing those pictures of ShaeLee makes me miss Utah. Do you have the twins in the same class? I have mine in
seperate classes, and it makes a lot more work for me, cause the hoemwork is not the same and at the same time, Lincoln seems t odo better in a different class than Lexie.