
E-dogg and Sage are enjoying their independence in the basement......well, that is until an itty bitty spider with stripes on his legs and a furry back pay a visit during the Hannah Montana dance party in Sage's room. Sage had a come apart and later that night wouldn't go to sleep because of her spider friend. The next morning, Eric found the two all bunked up in Ethan's bed. Well @ least they have eachother! You better believe I was Sacked Out myself upstairs, and had no idea there were tears being shed in the basement. OOPS! (i kinda like the "out of sound rage" sleeping arrangements....that is until, they reach boy/girl crazy, sneeking out age, and/or there is a real emergency.
1 comment:
I swear you have the cutest kids ever. Colby has a huge fear of spiders we had to finally tell him a little fib that his dog Dottie scares them off with her wicked gas. He finally accepted this and no longer calls me into his room in the middle of the night to check for spiders. I dont blame little kids for fearing spiders I am not a huge fan myself
Post a Comment