
So obviously we are in the middle of Fall break and the zoo was packed. We thought it would be fun to go and the weather was beautiful. The crowd however was crazy. We have been to the zoo many times and I've never seen it so packed. We still had great fun.

This was so neat to see the Giraffe try to get leaves from the tree. All of the animals were quite active. The monkeys were hilarious today. Fighting and teasing eachother and all over the place.....wait a minute....why do I think that's hilarious? My kids are like that all the time and it's not so funny. Not only that, I wouln't pay money to watch it. Kinda messed up:)

I'm sporting my animal print shirt....very appropriate!

And Crew is just happy to be there. We had icecream cones @ the Asian Highlands part of the zoo and they have these flavor mix ins that you can add to a vanilla cone. It was so cool. Eric and Sage got root beer, Haven and Ethan got bubblegum, and I got pumpkin pie. It was a fun treat and everyone got what they wanted! So worth the 25 cent charge to personalize!
2 comments:
how fun, i wish i could have come with...i think i've only been to like 2 zoos my whole life and i was little and barley remember. And the pic of crew is to die for. I really just need to come and steal him in the night. If you wake up and he's not there...pretty sure it was me, cause i know the code! ha ha
Hey girl, Im glad I found your blog. Your children are so cute. You look gorgous. How is everything? How is your health? I add you to my list here is my link. I still remember you are the one who read Moroni's promise to me for the first time. And after that moment my life change. My children will hear a lot about you and your dad who has helped me so much. Please tell him hi, and thank you for all that he has done for me. My link is below. Hope to keep in touch. Hetal
Post a Comment