Let me explain....We were in Wal-Mart and JoLynn made me stay on the other isle until she had put this on. People kept walking by looking @ her laughing but at that point I could only see the strangers faces and had no idea what Jo was doing. Once I caught my first look, I too was laughing hysterically. Check the Tramp Stamp on the back. Got to love JoLynn. Good Times Good Times!



2 comments:
Hi Susanne!I look at your blog but I never comment.So here is my first and hopefully not the last. You commented on my blog a while ago about how it is crazy that I am a mom. I would agree to that comment espiecally now that we are expecting our 2nd. I do have to say that it is just as crazy to see you, Collete, my two sisters with 4 kids. I hope you don't treat them like you treated me! j/k I love you gusy. I hope it doesn't make Eric sad but your kids are Eardley's through and through. Well I guess Eric looks like he could be an Eardley too! You have a beautiful family.
I LOVE that costume! Hillarious!
Post a Comment