Monday, September 22, 2008
Baby Blessing # 4
I swear it still looks like Triplets & a 6 month old!----->I
<----------Daddy and Squish
Crew is 3 months old and 16 lbs. My aching back!!!!
On September 7th, we blessed our sweet Crew baby.
We had it at our house because there was a mix up with Stake Conference.
I believe there were at least 50 people there. Holy Cow! I was impressed with how well
our home held all those people. Thanks to Crew's Great Grandma Eardley, he was all decked out in his crocheted outfit. The outfit was made for Ethan, but he was willing to share, but the blanket was made just for Crew. Each of my kids have had a blanket made by there Great Grandma Eardley. Quite a special gift. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out with food. Sorry to any of you out there who didn't get an invite :( With it getting moved to the house, we had to limit the number some. We love you all.......no hard feelings please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Suzanne, You have the MOST adorable family! Congrats on your most recent addition. He's sure a cutie!
I'm sad I missed Crew's baby blessing. Oh I love that name... I should have stolen it while I had the chance :) haha just kidding! I want to come and see your adorable house that everyone was talking about!!
Glad everything went well! What a cute familia!
Oh my chubbalicious!!! 16 lbs of adorable squishiness that lives too far away to squish! Seriously wish we could have been there. What a good looking family! Give all a big love from all of us.
Post a Comment